Fresh Candidates required Senior Architect at Stantec around Pune, Maharashtra
Experienced candidates are requiredWe are hiring for Experienced Candidates
Primary Purpose of Job:
This role is primarily responsible for project delivery by working with Architects and Architectural Technicians and helping Delivery Leads in business development. The successful candidate must possess a good level of technical competency in building design, preferably gained within the water and/or industrial sectors.
- Responsible for completing tasks and delegating specific project tasks to other team members as appropriate
- Undertake architectural design of projects in the water and non-water sectors
- Prepare concept designs, renderings using the latest modelling skills and software
To create a variety of exterior and interior architectural 3D models
- Preparing construction plans, specifications and estimates as per the client requirements
- Delivering BIM projects using Revit software
- Production of planning application packages
- Contribute to the discipline development and mentorship of juniors
- Performs other duties of a similar nature and level as assigned
- Minimum 15 years experience in the architectural field.
- Degree qualified (or equivalent) in Architecture
- Expert in Revit architecture, Revit structures, BIM 360, ProjectWise with commitment to continuing professional development
- Demonstrated experience in using current architectural software packages including Bentley MicroStation, 3DStudio MAX, SketchUp, Rhino and Photoshop are added advantage
- Possessing recent experience of non-India projects and desire to develop further expertise on projects in different regions
- Knowledge in Architectural principles, techniques and technical detailing is required to execute the architectural working drawings to acceptable international standards
- Possesses excellent time management skills and has a thorough understanding of task assignment and schedule, budgeting, and efficient use of time and resources
- Thorough understanding of building codes, legal and design requirements in relevant jurisdictions
- Should be able to work alone or as part of a team, taking ownership for assigned deliverables & outputs
- Strong in communication skills (written/verbal) and able to contribute effectively to discipline specific discussions
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to interact with team members of different disciplines
- Practical, ‘hands-on’ and up-to-date experience in Architectural design
- Be inventive and imaginative in building design and master planning
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated team player, keen to develop with our growing organization
- Dynamic with good organizational skills and able to multi-task
We’re active members of the communities we serve. That’s why at Stantec we always design with community in mind. We believe growing a great design company happens from the inside out. We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus creativity, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary.
The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. We collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring projects to life. Our work as architects, engineers, and consultants from initial project concept and planning through design, construction and commissioning is built on a solid history of success. So, when we take on a project, we see the opportunity to make a lasting connection with the people and places where we live and work. Redefine your personal best. Join us!